For Studio Infinity Architects, architecture is:
- Nothing less than inhabited sculpture that should create excitement, be unexpected and challenging. It is not just about shelter, but also about pleasure. People need to feel good in spaces designed for them to spend time in.
- A vision that interprets time more than directly implementing an existing building typology.
Studio Infinity Architects are contemporary architects i.e. we desire and have the will to design and build things that are different from what was done in the past and what is usually done today; often characterised by asymmetry, a continuity in the making of forms and folding planes manipulating the structure's surface skin creating non-rectilinear shapes which appear to distort and dislocate elements of architecture breaking away from the processes and ways of thinking that have become standard.
The principle of form follows function has been misunderstood!
Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.
Studio Infinity Architects place more stress on the “quality of thought” behind every different theme rather than the “beauty of style” that often an architect evolves and gets symbolically attached to.
The difference lies in the depth and detail of the vision the architect has for a living space. For each project, a unique theme must be evolved from scratch, as determined by the site, function and the brief.
Additionally, the practice has designed and supervised several buildings and interior design projects across the country, earning a reputation for the following:
- Understanding and meeting clients expectations.
- Respecting and delivering the contractual timelines and budgets.
- Ensuring quality and appropriateness of design.